About Me

My photo
I'm a perfectionist. Not in a good way!! I tend to have the all or nothing mindset, and end up giving up completely when I can't get things the way I want it! My home is a mess, and i'm struggling to get control over it, and get into a regular routine!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Progress, so far.. ✔

So far, in the past week or so, this has been my (and our) progress:

◕ Set up catfood & beds on porch, nastiest cats banned from home!
◕ Keeping kitchen counters, sink, stove and microwave cleaned daily!
◕ Bathroom floors cleaned
◕ He cleared most of the junk off the porch
◕ Sorted a lot of paperwork - still more to come!
◕ SEVERAL loads of laundry
◕ Picked up some trash and junk from bedroom
◕ Somewhat cleaned out fridge
◕ Cleaned/organized one shelf in pantry! lol
◕ Moved tomato plants to better located
◕ Pulled some weeds. A lot more to pull!!
◕ Cleaned Sugarglider cage
◕ Clean baby chick brooder 2-3 or more X daily =/
◕ Feed/water dogs, cats, chickens, rabbit, bird and sugarglider - daily, of course!
◕ Dishes - some. Have more to do by hand, dishwasher not working right.
◕ Cleaned bedding, made bed
◕ Cleared off/cleaned top of bedroom dresser
◕ DEEP cleaned plastic drawer cart thingie in bathroom, and organized it!

To do's - for tonight and tomorrow!

⇨ Clean fridge - completely - and organize it!
⇨ Clean panty & organize it
⇨ Clean ALL cupboards & drawers & organize them
⇨ Clean bathroom surfaces, toilet, tub/shower
⇨ Clean kitchen (surfaces, microwave, cupboard doors, sweep, etc)
⇨ Remove everything from sitting room, and CLEAN!
⇨ Organize my closet and dresser drawers
⇨ Dump run!

▼A lot more "to do's" be be done! lol This is just a short list for 1-2 days. ツ

(Note: "Sitting room" is a bedroom with a loveseat, it is an area I planned for reading and relaxing. I also keep my workout items in this room, in hopes of actually using them, once the room is finally clean!! lol I have my two dressers in this room - his is in the bedroom - and I use this room as my makeup room, dressing room, etc.. The biggest closet in the MH is in this room. So, it works for me. lol)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I feel the same way as you about clutter and mess. I'm trying to get control of my life and I've started blogging for the same reason as you . . . Come and follow me, I'm clearing out, experimenting with routines, Ebaying etc xxx

    ReplyDelete